to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): A-B (2), A-B compounds.
, Volume 1
, Pages 1-862
- Nanostructured Catalysts: Selective Oxidations, Chapter 5 Ammoxidation of Propylene and Propane to Acrylonitrile.
, Pages 96-140
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- The Chemistry of the Morita-Baylis-Hillman Reaction, Chapter 1 Morita–Baylis–Hillman Reaction.
, Pages 1-78
- The Chemistry of the Morita-Baylis-Hillman Reaction, Chapter 2 Catalytic Systems for the Morita–Baylis–Hillman Reaction.
, Pages 79-208
- 3D Printing in Chemical Sciences: Applications Across Chemistry, CHAPTER 4 3D Printing in Analytical Chemistry Methods and Applications
, Pages 94-137
- Turning Points in Solid-State, Materials and Surface Science: A Book in Celebration of the Life and Work of Sir John Meurig Thomas, Chapter 34 The Importance of Selectivity in Ammoxidation Catalysis.
, Pages 577-587
- Catalysis: Volume 27, Chapter 2 Theoretical studies of selective propane oxidation and ammoxidation over vanadium-based multi-metal oxides.
, Volume 27
, Pages 33-61
- Catalysis: Volume 11, Partial oxidation and ammoxidation of propane: Catalysts and processes.
, Volume 11
, Pages 223-245
- The Chemistry of the Morita-Baylis-Hillman Reaction, Chapter 3 Transformations of Functional Groups in Morita–Baylis–Hillman Adducts.
, Pages 209-324