to explore results)
- Rationally engineered variants of S-adenosylmethionine (SAM) synthase: reduced product inhibition and synthesis of artificial cofactor homologues.
, Chem. Commun.
- Simple and rapid preparation of orange-yellow fluorescent gold nanoclusters using dl-homocysteine as a reducing/stabilizing reagent and their application in cancer cell imaging.
, RSC Adv.
- The selective electrochemical detection of homocysteine in the presence of glutathione, cysteine, and ascorbic acid using carbon electrodes.
- Development of a DNA aptamer for direct and selective homocysteine detection in human serum.
, RSC Adv.
- Label-free colorimetric assay for biological thiols based on ssDNA/silver nanoparticle system by salt amplification.
- Double-strand DNA-templated synthesis of copper nanoclusters as novel fluorescence probe for label-free detection of biothiols.
, Anal. Methods
- Structure and dynamics of a dl-homocysteine functionalized fullerene-C60–gold nanocomposite: a femtomolar l-histidine sensor.
, J. Mater. Chem. B
- The relationship of selenium tolerance and speciation in Lecythidaceae species.
- S-Nitrosated biodegradable polymers for biomedical applications: synthesis, characterization and impact of thiol structure on the physicochemical properties.
, J. Mater. Chem.
- Demethylation of vanillic acid by recombinant LigM in a one-pot cofactor regeneration system.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.