to explore results)
- The Chemistry of Cosmic Dust, CHAPTER 8 Catalysis on the Surfaces of Bare Dust Grains
, Pages 157-196
- Nanofabrication and its Application in Renewable Energy, CHAPTER 5 Nanotubes for Energy Storage.
, Pages 121-198
- Nanostructured Carbon Materials for Catalysis, CHAPTER 3 A Molecular View of Adsorption on Nanostructured Carbon Materials
, Pages 67-162
- Metal-catalysis in Industrial Organic Processes, Chapter 3 Hydrogenation Reactions.
, Pages 79-113
- Molecular Solar Fuels, Chapter 11 Structure and Function of Hydrogenase Enzymes.
, Pages 288-325
- Dynamical Astrochemistry, Chapter 1 Chemistry and Dynamics in the Interstellar Medium
, Pages 1-20
- Dynamical Astrochemistry, Chapter 3 Non-thermal Chemistry in the Interstellar Medium
, Pages 63-132
- Modern Coordination Chemistry: The Legacy of Joseph Chatt, Hydrides, hydrogen bonding and dihydrogen activation.
, Pages 31-44
- Spectroscopic Properties of Inorganic and Organometallic Compounds: Techniques, Materials and Applications, Volume 43, IR spectroscopy of hydrides and its application to hydrogen bonding and proton transfer studies.
, Volume 43
, Pages 1-28
- Attosecond Molecular Dynamics, CHAPTER 7 Theoretical Methods for Attosecond Coupled Electron-nuclear Dynamics In Molecular Photoionization.
, Pages 218-274