to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): K-N (2), K-N compounds.
, Volume 5
, Pages 1-954
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- Volume Properties: Liquids, Solutions and Vapours, CHAPTER 7 Excess Volumes of Liquid Nonelectrolyte Mixtures.
, Pages 163-245
- Food Irradiation Technologies: Concepts, Applications and Outcomes, Chapter 8 Packaging for Food Irradiation.
, Pages 123-168
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): D (2), D Compounds.
, Volume 3
, Pages 1-832
- Spectrochemical Analysis by Atomic Absorption and Emission, Sample preparation
, Pages 214-229
- Spectrochemical Analysis by Atomic Absorption and Emission (2), Sample preparation.
, Pages 286-313
- Supercritical and Other High-pressure Solvent Systems: For Extraction, Reaction and Material Processing, CHAPTER 18 Use of Water and Supercritical Carbon Dioxide in Novel Methodologies for Biomass Processing.
, Pages 532-559
- Flame Spectrometry in Environmental Chemical Analysis: A Practical Guide, Choice of technique for commonly determined elements.
, Pages 79-94
- Thermochemical Conversion of Biomass to Liquid Fuels and Chemicals, Chapter 3 The Biorefinery Concept – Thermochemical Production of Building Blocks and Syngas.
, Pages 46-66