to explore results)
- Quantification of selected volatile organic compounds in human urine by gas chromatography selective reagent ionization time of flight mass spectrometry (GC-SRI-TOF-MS) coupled with head-space solid-phase microextraction (HS-SPME).
- Detection and identification of volatile substances by headspace capillary gas chromatography to aid the diagnosis of acute poisoning.
- Vapor phase selective hydrogenation of acetone to methyl isobutyl ketone (MIBK) over Ni/CeO2
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- Synthesis, cytotoxicity and cucurbituril binding of triamine linked dinuclear platinum complexes.
, Dalton Trans.
- 5-Hydroxymethylfurfural (HMF) as a building block platform: Biological properties, synthesis and synthetic applications.
, Green Chem.
- The recovery of gallic acid from wastewater by extraction with tributyl phosphate/4-methyl-2-pentanone/n-hexane, tributyl phosphate/n-octanol/n-hexane and n-hexanol.
, RSC Adv.
- Theory of analyte extraction by selected porous polymer SPME fibres†.
- Enhanced yields of furfural and other products by simultaneous solvent extraction during thermochemical treatment of cellulosic biomass.
, RSC Adv.
- Multifunctional catalysis by Pd@MIL-101: one-step synthesis of methyl isobutyl ketone over palladium nanoparticles deposited on a metal–organic framework.
, Chem. Commun.
- Dehydration of 4-methylpentan-2-ol over zirconia catalysts.
, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans.