to explore results)
- The Carcinogenicity of Metals: Human Risk Through Occupational and Environmental Exposure, CHAPTER 13 Precious Metals: Silver, Gold and Platinum-related Metals
, Pages 278-300
- New Horizons in Predictive Toxicology: Current Status and Application, Chapter 22 Impact of Drug Transporters in the Pharmacological and Adverse Reactions of Drugs.
, Pages 563-598
- Structural and Catalytic Roles of Metal Ions in RNA, 12 Binding of Kinetically Inert Metal Ions to RNA: The Case of Platinum(II).
, Volume 9
, Pages 347-377
- New Horizons in Predictive Toxicology: Current Status and Application, Chapter 11 Pathways of Organ Injury to Define Human Response in Organotypic Cultures.
, Pages 249-282
- DNA Conjugates and Sensors, CHAPTER 3 Small Molecule–Oligonucleotide Conjugates.
, Pages 75-102
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 44, Chapter 6 Nucleotides and nucleic acids; oligo- and poly-nucleotides.
, Volume 44
, Pages 193-288
- Uses of Inorganic Chemistry in Medicine, Cisplatin-based Anticancer Agents.
, Pages 109-123
- Supramolecular Systems in Biomedical Fields, CHAPTER 9 Biomolecular Interactions of Platinum Complexes.
, Pages 260-299
- Binding, Transport and Storage of Metal Ions in Biological Cells, CHAPTER 15 Platinum.
, Pages 429-460
- Nucleic Acid-Metal Ion Interactions, Chapter 10 Metal Ion–Nucleic Acid Interactions in Disease and Medicine.
, Pages 350-416