to explore results)
- A flexible, porous, cluster-based Zn-pyrazolate-dicarboxylate framework showing selective adsorption properties.
, New J. Chem.
- Aromatic sulphonation. Part L. Sulphonation of the trimethylbenzenes: isomer distributions and hydrogen kinetic isotope effect.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- Exploring the dicationic gemini surfactant for the generation of mesopores: a step towards the construction of a hierarchical metal–organic framework.
, Inorg. Chem. Front.
- Hierarchically macro/mesostructured porous copper oxide: facile synthesis, characterization, catalytic performance and electrochemical study of mesoporous copper oxide monoliths.
, J. Mater. Chem. A
- Upgrading biomass pyrolysis vapors over β-zeolites: role of silica-to-alumina ratio.
, Green Chem.
- Standard and rapid scan infrared spectroscopic studies of o-xylene transformations in terms of pore arrangement of 10-ring zeolites – 2D COS analysis.
, Dalton Trans.
- Rational synthesis of a luminescent uncommon (3,4,6)-c connected Zn(ii) MOF: a dual channel sensor for the detection of nitroaromatics and ferric ions.
, Dalton Trans.
- Luminescent sensing and photocatalytic degradation properties of an uncommon (4,5,5)-connected 3D MOF based on 3,5-di(3′,5′-dicarboxylphenyl)benzoic acid.
- Morphology control via dual solvent
crystallization for high-mobility functionalized pentacene-blend thin film transistors.
, J. Mater. Chem.
- Valence-bond isomer chemistry. Part VI. Photochemical interconversion of perfluoro-1,3,5- and –1,2,4-trimethylbenzenes via para-bonded benzene and prismane isomers.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1