to explore results)
- Screened indicators for the direct chelometric titration of lead(II).
- Improvements to the spectrophotometric determination of germanium with bromopyrogallol red.
- Third-derivative spectrophotometric determination of molybdenum with bromopyrogallol red in the presence of polyvinylpyrrolidone.
- Ultrafast excited state dynamics of S2 and S1 states of triphenylmethane dyes.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- The determination of niobium in metals and alloys.
- Development of D–π–Cat fluorescent dyes with a catechol group for dye-sensitized solar cells based on dye-to-TiO2 charge transfer.
, J. Mater. Chem. A
- Determination of trace amounts of praseodymium by third-derivative molecular absorption spectrophotometry.
- Discriminate sensing of pyrophosphate using a new tripodal tetramine-based dinuclear Zn(ii) complex under an indicator displacement assay approach.
, Dalton Trans.
- Index pages
- Tuning colourimetric indicator displacement assays for naked-eye sensing of pyrophosphate in aqueous media.
, Chem. Sci.