to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): E-J (2), E-J compounds.
, Volume 4
, Pages 1-898
- Catalysis in the Refining of Fischer-Tropsch Syncrude, Chapter 5 Catalysis in the Upgrading of Fischer–Tropsch Syncrude
, Pages 40-164
- Supercritical and Other High-pressure Solvent Systems: For Extraction, Reaction and Material Processing, CHAPTER 8 Selective Hydrogenation in Carbon Dioxide-dissolved Expanded Liquid Phases.
, Pages 221-261
- Volume Properties: Liquids, Solutions and Vapours, CHAPTER 14 High-Pressure “Maxwell Relations” Measurements.
, Pages 414-438
- Volume Properties: Liquids, Solutions and Vapours, CHAPTER 12 Ultrasonics 1: Speed of Ultrasound, Isentropic Compressibility and Related Properties of Liquids.
, Pages 345-394
- Synthetic Polymer Chemistry: Innovations and Outlook, CHAPTER 3 Precise Synthesis of Polyethylene-based Star Polymers: From Anionic Polymerization to Polyhomologation.
, Pages 65-88
- Bijels: Bicontinuous Particle-stabilized Emulsions, CHAPTER 7 The Effect of Nanoparticles on the Oil–Water Interfacial Tension in the Presence of Nonionic Surfactants.
, Pages 167-192
- Vitamin A and Carotenoids: Chemistry, Chapter 15 LC-NMR for the Analysis of Carotenoids in Foods.
, Pages 250-260
- Economic Synthesis of Heterocycles: Zinc, Iron, Copper, Cobalt, Manganese and Nickel Catalysts, CHAPTER 4 Copper-Catalyzed Heterocycle Synthesis
, Pages 159-348
- Heterocycles from Double-Functionalized Arenes: Transition Metal Catalyzed Coupling Reactions, CHAPTER 2 Five-membered Heterocycle Synthesis
, Pages 4-182