to explore results)
- Formation of self-inhibiting copper(ii) nanoparticles in an autocatalytic Fenton-like reaction.
, Dalton Trans.
- XXXII.—On the estimation of hydrogen sulphide and carbonic anhydride in coal-gas.
, J. Chem. Soc., Trans.
- Models to predict the magnetic properties of single- and multiple-bridged phosphate CuII systems: a theoretical DFT insight.
, Inorg. Chem. Front.
- Co-ordinating properties of cyclopeptides. Thermodynamic and spectroscopic study on the formation of copper(II) complexes with cyclo(Gly-His)4 and cyclo(Gly-His-Gly)2 and their superoxide dismutase-like activity.
, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans.
- Synthesis and characterization of green tea (Camellia sinensis (L.) Kuntze) extract and its major components-based nanoflowers: a new strategy to enhance antimicrobial activity.
, RSC Adv.
- Chapter 16. Copper.
, Annu. Rep. Prog. Chem., Sect. A: Inorg. Chem.
- Silver-catalysed reactions of alkynes: recent advances.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- One-step fabrication of a highly conductive and durable copper paste and its flexible dipole tag-antenna application.
, Chem. Commun.
- One-pot bioinspired synthesis of all-inclusive protein–protein nanoflowers for point-of-care bioassay: detection of E. coli O157:H7 from milk.
- Pure copper phosphate nanostructures with controlled growth: a versatile support for enzyme immobilization.