to explore results)
- Conjugated Polymers: A Practical Guide to Synthesis, CHAPTER 13 Si–Si Bond Polymers, Oligomers, Molecules, Surface, and Materials.
, Pages 265-295
- Tunnelling in Molecules: Nuclear Quantum Effects from Bio to Physical Chemistry, Chapter 2 Tunnelling Instability in Molecular Systems. An Exercise in Computational Chemistry Prediction Power.
, Pages 61-87
- Understanding Hydrogen Bonds: Theoretical and Experimental Views, Chapter 8 At the Border of Hydrogen Bond Definitions – Interactions Possessing Some of its Characteristics
, Pages 401-440
- Organometallic Chemistry: Volume 41, The diiron centre: Fe2(CO)9 and friends.
, Volume 41
, Pages 48-92
- Organic Synthesis: The Science Behind the Art, Molecular design.
, Pages 301-450
- Tunnelling in Molecules: Nuclear Quantum Effects from Bio to Physical Chemistry, Subject Index
, Pages 425-435
- General and Synthetic Methods: Volume 3, Saturated carbocyclic ring synthesis.
, Volume 3
, Pages 227-264
- Organic Synthesis: The Science Behind the Art, Subject index.
, Pages 460-478
- Photochemistry: Volume 26, Photochemistry of alkenes, alkynes, and related compounds.
, Volume 26
, Pages 139-170
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 33, Theoretical aspects of spin–spin couplings.
, Volume 33
, Pages 118-145