to explore results)
- Green Materials from Plant Oils, CHAPTER 4 Thiol-ene and H-Phosphonate-ene Reactions for Lipid Modification.
, Pages 59-92
- Synthetic Polymer Chemistry: Innovations and Outlook, CHAPTER 5 Olefin (Co)polymerizations Enabled by Catalyst Design Based on Sidearm Strategy.
, Pages 129-166
- Green Synthetic Processes and Procedures, CHAPTER 14 CO2 and Organic Carbonates for the Sustainable Valorization of Renewable Compounds.
, Pages 319-342
- Green Materials from Plant Oils, CHAPTER 5 Plant-oil-based Polymeric Materials and their Applications.
, Pages 93-126
- Photochemistry: Volume 24, Photochemistry of alkenes, alkynes, and related compounds.
, Volume 24
, Pages 142-177
- Turning Points in Solid-State, Materials and Surface Science: A Book in Celebration of the Life and Work of Sir John Meurig Thomas, Chapter 21 Molecular Recognition within One-Dimensional Channels.
, Pages 346-361
- The Chemistry of Fragrances, Ingredients for the modern perfumery industry.
, Pages 51-124
- The Chemistry of Fragrances, Subject index.
, Pages 268-276