to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of CAS registry numbers.
, Volume 7
, Pages 915-956
- The Chemistry of the Morita-Baylis-Hillman Reaction, Chapter 5 Application of Morita–Baylis–Hillman Reaction for the Synthesis of Natural Products.
, Pages 485-551
- Volume Properties: Liquids, Solutions and Vapours, CHAPTER 4 Density Standards and Traceability.
, Pages 115-124
- Supramolecular Chemistry at Surfaces, Chapter 2 Tools for Surface Characterisation of Surface-based Supramolecular Systems
, Pages 55-103
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 44, Applications of spin–spin couplings.
, Volume 44
, Pages 170-234
- Privileged Scaffolds in Medicinal Chemistry: Design, Synthesis, Evaluation, Chapter 16 Spirocycles as Privileged Structural Motifs in Medicinal Chemistry.
, Pages 439-458
- Volume Properties: Liquids, Solutions and Vapours, CHAPTER 12 Ultrasonics 1: Speed of Ultrasound, Isentropic Compressibility and Related Properties of Liquids.
, Pages 345-394
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): O-S (2), O-S compounds.
, Volume 6
, Pages 1-952
- Synthetic Methods in Drug Discovery: Volume 2, Chapter 14 Asymmetric Methods and Their Use in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
, Volume 2
, Pages 139-262
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): K-N (2), K-N compounds.
, Volume 5
, Pages 1-954