to explore results)
- The Biofuels Handbook, Chapter 1 Conventional Fuel Sources.
, Pages 3-41
- Environmental Impacts of Road Vehicles: Past, Present and Future, Road Vehicle Technologies and Fuels.
, Pages 1-24
- Clean Energy, Clean fuels.
, Pages 32-56
- The Biofuels Handbook, Chapter 4 Properties of Fuels from Wood Sources .
, Pages 304-330
- Airborne Particulate Matter: Sources, Atmospheric Processes and Health, Source Apportionment: Principles and Methods.
, Pages 72-125
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): K-N (2), K-N compounds.
, Volume 5
, Pages 1-954
- Metal-free Functionalized Carbons in Catalysis: Synthesis, Characterization and Applications, CHAPTER 2 Non-covalent Methodologies for the Preparation of Metal-free Nanocarbons for Catalysis.
, Pages 29-66
- Chemical and Biochemical Catalysis for Next Generation Biofuels, Chapter 7 Advances in Gasification for Biofuel Production.
, Pages 136-155
- Metal-free Functionalized Carbons in Catalysis: Synthesis, Characterization and Applications, CHAPTER 7 Carbon-based Metal-free Catalysts for Dehydrogenation of Hydrocarbons.
, Pages 196-227
- Catalysis: Volume 23, Catalysis involved in dimethylether production and as an intermediate in the generation of hydrocarbons via Fischer-Tropsch synthesis and MTG process.
, Volume 23
, Pages 284-315