to explore results)
- Antibiotic Drug Discovery: New Targets and Molecular Entities, Chapter 7 Emerging Targets in Anti-Tubercular Drug Design.
, Pages 141-203
- Cytochromes P450: Role in the Metabolism and Toxicity of Drugs and other Xenobiotics, Chapter 7 The CYP2C Subfamily.
, Pages 200-240
- Supramolecular Systems in Biomedical Fields, CHAPTER 7 Cucurbiturils in Drug Delivery And For Biomedical Applications.
, Pages 164-212
- Catalytic Aerobic Oxidations, CHAPTER 8 Aerobic Oxidation Reactions in the Fine Chemicals and Pharmaceutical Industries.
, Pages 252-290
- Cucurbiturils and Related Macrocycles, Chapter 5 Cucurbiturils as Reaction Vessels.
, Pages 86-120
- Privileged Scaffolds in Medicinal Chemistry: Design, Synthesis, Evaluation, Chapter 4 (Benz)imidazoles.
, Pages 98-114
- Pharmaceutical Formulation: The Science and Technology of Dosage Forms, Subject Index
, Pages 386-409
- Pharmaceutical Salts and Co-crystals, Chapter 13 Limits of the Co-crystal Concept and Beyond.
, Pages 300-317
- Pharmaceutical Formulation: The Science and Technology of Dosage Forms, CHAPTER 2 Hard Capsules in Modern Drug Delivery.
, Pages 21-51
- Soft Matter for Biomedical Applications, Chapter 16 Cyclodextrin-based Drug Delivery Systems Manufactured by Emergent Technologies: 3D-printing, Electrospinning, Microneedles, Microfluidics and MOFs.
, Pages 405-424