to explore results)
- Antibiotic Drug Discovery: New Targets and Molecular Entities, Chapter 7 Emerging Targets in Anti-Tubercular Drug Design.
, Pages 141-203
- Cytochromes P450: Role in the Metabolism and Toxicity of Drugs and other Xenobiotics, Chapter 7 The CYP2C Subfamily.
, Pages 200-240
- Supramolecular Systems in Biomedical Fields, CHAPTER 7 Cucurbiturils in Drug Delivery And For Biomedical Applications.
, Pages 164-212
- Cucurbiturils and Related Macrocycles, Chapter 5 Cucurbiturils as Reaction Vessels.
, Pages 86-120
- Privileged Scaffolds in Medicinal Chemistry: Design, Synthesis, Evaluation, Chapter 4 (Benz)imidazoles.
, Pages 98-114
- Pharmaceutical Formulation: The Science and Technology of Dosage Forms, Subject Index
, Pages 386-409
- Pharmaceutical Salts and Co-crystals, Chapter 13 Limits of the Co-crystal Concept and Beyond.
, Pages 300-317
- Pharmaceutical Formulation: The Science and Technology of Dosage Forms, CHAPTER 2 Hard Capsules in Modern Drug Delivery.
, Pages 21-51
- Imidazole Dipeptides: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 17 Carnosine Promotion of Wound Healing.
, Pages 325-340
- Antibiotic Drug Discovery: New Targets and Molecular Entities, Subject Index
, Pages 256-271