to explore results)
- Application of quaternary Cu2ZnSnS4 quantum dot-sensitized solar cells based on the hydrolysis approach.
, Green Chem.
- Identification of odorous constituents of southern yellow pine and China fir wood: the effects of extractive removal.
, Anal. Methods
- Selective hydrodeoxygenation of biomass-derived furfural-acetone to prepare 1-octyl acetate.
, Green Chem.
- A new computational method for molecular design of a liquid–liquid extractant and related phase equilibrium based on group contribution.
, Mol. Syst. Des. Eng.
- Heracleum orphanidis: chemical characterisation, and comparative evaluation of antioxidant and antimicrobial activities with specific interest in the influence on Pseudomonas aeruginosa PAO1.
, Food Funct.
- The solvolytic behaviour of exo- and endo-bicyclo[3,2,1]octane-6-toluene-p-sulphonates.
, J. Chem. Soc. C
- Solution-processable two-dimensional conjugated organic small molecules containing triphenylamine cores for photovoltaic application.
, New J. Chem.
- 179. Ancillary mechanisms in the hydrolysis and esterification of carboxylic esters.
, J. Chem. Soc.
- Mono- and tri-ester hydrogenolysis using tandem catalysis. Scope and mechanism.
, Energy Environ. Sci.
- Silica-anchored organotin trichloride: a recyclable and clean organotin catalyst for transesterification reactions.
, Dalton Trans.