to explore results)
- Phage Nanobiotechnology, Chapter 7 Phage-mediated Detection of Biological Threats.
, Pages 156-174
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): D (2), D Compounds.
, Volume 3
, Pages 1-832
- Asymmetric Domino Reactions, CHAPTER 3 Asymmetric Domino Reactions Based on the Use of Chiral Organocatalysts
, Pages 251-467
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- Food Flavors and Chemistry: Advances of the New Millennium, Radical-scavenging activities of citrus essential oils and their components: Detection using 1, 1-diphenyl-2-picrylhydrazyl.
, Pages 592-600
- Environmental Cardiology: Pollution and Heart Disease, Chapter 13 Environmental Aldehydes and Cardiovascular Disease.
, Pages 301-370
- Chiral Sulfur Ligands: Asymmetric Catalysis, Chapter 3 Addition of Organometallic Reagents to Aldehydes
, Pages 105-155
- Advances in Flavours and Fragrances: From the Sensation To the Synthesis, Commercial essential oils: Truths and consequences.
, Pages 57-83
- Food Irradiation Technologies: Concepts, Applications and Outcomes, Chapter 14 Chemical Methods.
, Pages 301-313
- Sustainable Catalysis: Without Metals or Other Endangered Elements, Part 1, Chapter 5 Proline as an Asymmetric Organocatalyst.
, Pages 79-119