to explore results)
- Poly(lactic acid) Science and Technology: Processing, Properties, Additives and Applications, Chapter 1 PLA Synthesis. From the Monomer to the Polymer.
, Pages 1-36
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): D (2), D Compounds.
, Volume 3
, Pages 1-832
- Supercritical and Other High-pressure Solvent Systems: For Extraction, Reaction and Material Processing, CHAPTER 7 Biocatalysis in Supercritical and Liquid Carbon Dioxide and Carbon Dioxide-expanded Liquids.
, Pages 191-220
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- Developments and Applications in Solubility, Chapter 8 Solubility of Organic Solids for Industry.
, Pages 94-130
- Surfactants Europa (3), Nonionics.
, Pages 139-332
- Catalysis: Volume 17, Role of ‘metal ion-metal nenocluster’ ensemble sites in activity and selectivity control.
, Volume 17
, Pages 1-104
- White Biotechnology for Sustainable Chemistry, CHAPTER 5 Lipase-Catalyzed Reactions in Pressurized Fluids.
, Pages 104-135
- Applied Thermodynamics of Fluids, Chapter 10 Thermodynamic Behaviour of Fluids near Critical Points.
, Pages 321-367
- The Handbook of Continuous Crystallization, CHAPTER 11 Continuous Melt Crystallization.
, Pages 393-421