to explore results)
- Dynamic properties of n-alkyl and s-alkyl intermediates in reactions of simple alkenes with hydrogen on MoS2 catalyst.
, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans. 1
- Solid-state molecular organometallic chemistry. Single-crystal to single-crystal reactivity and catalysis with light hydrocarbon substrates.
, Chem. Sci.
- Structure–activity relationship (SAR) for the prediction of gas-phase ozonolysis rate coefficients: an extension towards heteroatomic unsaturated species.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Selective oxidation passing through η3-ozone intermediates: applications to direct propene epoxidation using molecular oxygen oxidant.
, RSC Adv.
- Computational aspects of hydroformylation.
, RSC Adv.
- Preparation of modified peptides: direct conversion of α-amino acids into β-amino aldehydes.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Lignocellulosic biomass: a sustainable platform for the production of bio-based chemicals and polymers.
, Polym. Chem.
- 10. Alkenesulphonic acids: preparation and reactions.
, J. Chem. Soc.
- Epoxidation of propene using Au/TiO2: on the difference between H2 and CO as a co-reactant.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- Addition of electrophiles to unsymmetric alkenes. Effects of β oxygen substituents on the stereo- and regio-chemistry of positive halogen addition.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2