to explore results)
- A mild, enantioselective synthesis of (R)-salmeterol
via sodium borohydride–calcium chloride asymmetric reduction of a phenacyl phenylglycinol derivative.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- Hot off the press.
, Nat. Prod. Rep.
- Potassium trimethylsilanolate induced cleavage of 1,3-oxazolidin-2- and 5-ones, and application to the synthesis of (R)-salmeterol.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Utility of 4-chloro-7-nitrobenzo-2-oxa-1,3-diazole for development of a highly sensitive stability indicating spectrofluorimetric method for determination of salmeterol xinafoate; application to human plasma.
, RSC Adv.
- Preclinical appraisal of terbutaline analogues in precipitation of autism spectrum disorder.
, RSC Adv.
- Simple spectrofluorimetric methods for determination of two pharmaceutically active compounds; salmeterol and trimebutine in their raw materials and pharmaceutical dosage forms in nano concentrations and testing of content uniformity.
, Anal. Methods
- In vitro and In vivo studies of drug residue accumulation in pigmented tissues.
- The preparation, solubilisation and binding
characteristics of a β2-adrenoceptor isolated from transfected Chinese
- Dendrimers for pulmonary delivery: current perspectives and future challenges.
, New J. Chem.
- Cardiac microphysiological devices with flexible thin-film sensors for higher-throughput drug screening.
, Lab Chip