to explore results)
- Advanced Gas Chromatography in Food Analysis, Chapter 9 Gas Chromatography–Olfactometry: Principles, Practical Aspects and Applications in Food Analysis.
, Pages 337-399
- Chemical Toxicity Prediction: Category Formation and Read-Across, Chapter 3 Informing Chemical Categories through the Development of Adverse Outcome Pathways.
, Pages 44-71
- Biosynthesis in Insects, Fatty acids and derived compounds.
, Pages 28-56
- Tomato Chemistry, Industrial Processing and Product Development, Chapter 6 Volatile Taste/Odour Active Compounds and Aroma Generation in Tomato Products.
, Pages 114-138
- The Chemistry of Cosmic Dust, CHAPTER 12 Dust Chemistry and Astrobiology
, Pages 268-287
- Food Flavors and Chemistry: Advances of the New Millennium, SDE-GC-MS profiling of short- and long-term ripened fermented sausages.
, Pages 281-288
- The Alkaloids: Volume 5, Biosynthesis.
, Volume 5
, Pages 1-55
- Coffee: Production, Quality and Chemistry, CHAPTER 33 Coffee Volatile and Aroma Compounds – From the Green Bean to the Cup.
, Pages 726-770
- Drug Discovery from Natural Products, Chapter 4 Mutant Manufacturers.
, Pages 58-78
- Applications of Solid Phase Microextraction, Application of SPME to measure volatile metabolites produced by staphylococcus carnosus and staphylococcus xylosus.
, Pages 364-371