to explore results)
- Drug Design Strategies: Quantitative Approaches, Chapter 5 Contribution of Structure-Based Drug Design to the Discovery of Marketed drugs.
, Pages 108-163
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry: Principles and Practice, CHAPTER 1 Physicochemical Properties and Compound Quality.
, Pages 1-31
- Acute Brain Impairment: Scientific Discoveries and Translational Research, Chapter 8 Combined Drug–Diagnostic Test Co-development for Predicting and Preventing Brain Impairments.
, Pages 128-140
- Traditional Chinese Medicine: Scientific Basis for Its Use, Chapter 10 Treatment of Stroke with Dan Shen, Salvia miltiorrhiza.
, Pages 186-203
- Accounts in Drug Discovery: Case Studies in Medicinal Chemistry, Chapter 2 The Discovery of Vorapaxar (SCH 530348), a Thrombin Receptor (Protease Activated Receptor-1) Antagonist with Potent Antiplatelet Effects.
, Pages 25-50