to explore results)
- Metallothioneins and Related Chelators: Metal Ions in Life Sciences, 15 Metal Ion-Binding Properties of Phytochelatins and Related Ligands.
, Volume 5
, Pages 441-481
- Binding, Transport and Storage of Metal Ions in Biological Cells, CHAPTER 14 Cobalt and Nickel.
, Pages 381-428
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 39, Metal complexes of amino acids and peptides.
, Volume 39
, Pages 21-67
- The Biological Chemistry of Nickel, CHAPTER 1 Introduction to the Biological Chemistry of Nickel.
, Pages 1-11
- The Biological Chemistry of Nickel, CHAPTER 16 Nickel and Virulence in Bacterial Pathogens.
, Pages 339-356
- The Biological Chemistry of Nickel, CHAPTER 15 Cross-Talk Between Nickel and Other Metals in Microbial Systems.
, Pages 306-338
- The Biological Chemistry of Nickel, CHAPTER 12 Nickel in Microbial Physiology – from Single Proteins to Complex Trafficking Systems: Nickel Import/Export.
, Pages 237-258
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 16, Amino acids.
, Volume 16
, Pages 1-42
- Hyphenated Techniques in Speciation Analysis, Speciation of metal complexes in microorganisms, plants, and food of plant origin.
, Pages 179-188
- Biosynthesis: Volume 4, Non-protein amino-acids, cyanogenic glycosides, and glucosinolates.
, Volume 4
, Pages 179-203