to explore results)
- Macromolecules Incorporating Transition Metals: Tackling Global Challenges, CHAPTER 5 Biomedical Applications of Transition-metal-containing Macromolecules
, Pages 130-191
- Metal-based Anticancer Agents, CHAPTER 1 Enhancing the Therapeutic Potential of Platinum-based Anticancer Agents by Incorporating Clinically Approved Drugs as Ligands.
, Pages 1-30
- Nuclear Analytical Techniques for Metallomics and Metalloproteomics, Chapter 9 Nuclear-based Metallomics in Metal-based Drugs.
, Pages 265-298
- Nucleic Acid-Metal Ion Interactions, Chapter 10 Metal Ion–Nucleic Acid Interactions in Disease and Medicine.
, Pages 350-416
- Metal-based Anticancer Agents, CHAPTER 12 Challenges and Chances in the Preclinical to Clinical Translation of Anticancer Metallodrugs.
, Pages 308-347
- Binding, Transport and Storage of Metal Ions in Biological Cells, CHAPTER 15 Platinum.
, Pages 429-460
- Cucurbituril-based Functional Materials, Chapter 11 Cucurbituril-functionalized Supramolecular Assemblies: Gateways to Diverse Applications.
, Pages 235-257
- Supramolecular Systems in Biomedical Fields, CHAPTER 9 Biomolecular Interactions of Platinum Complexes.
, Pages 260-299
- Nanotoxicology: Experimental and Computational Perspectives, Chapter 5 Nanoparticles in Biomedicine and Medicine, and Possible Clinical Toxicological Application of Peripheral Lymphocytes in the Risk Assessment Process for Susceptible Disease State Individuals.
, Pages 133-150
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 42, Nucleotides and nucleic acids; oligo‐ and polynucleotides.
, Volume 42
, Pages 285-353