to explore results)
- The Chemical Biology of Sulfur, Chapter 4 Organosulfur Metabolites in Biological Systems
, Pages 65-91
- Gasotransmitters, Chapter 3 Production of H2S – The l-cysteine/CSE-CBS-MST/H2S System.
, Pages 44-58
- B Vitamins and Folate: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 47 Cobalamin and Nutritional Implications in Kidney Disease.
, Pages 786-804
- Gasotransmitters, Chapter 7 Signaling by CO: Molecular and Cellular Functions.
, Pages 161-191
- Gasotransmitters, Chapter 5 Production and Signaling Functions of Ammonia in Mammalian Cells.
, Pages 101-144
- B Vitamins and Folate: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 44 The Importance of Folate in Health.
, Pages 734-753
- The Chemical Biology of Sulfur, Chapter 11 C–S Bond Formations in Primary and Secondary Metabolism
, Pages 258-273
- Gas Sensing in Cells, CHAPTER 4 Haem-based Sensors of Carbon Monoxide.
, Pages 84-135
- The Chemical Biology of Sulfur, Chapter 8 Methionine: Thioether Biological Chemistry
, Pages 176-197
- Anti-aging Drugs: From Basic Research to Clinical Practice, CHAPTER 18 S-Adenosylmethionine Metabolism: A Promising Avenue in Anti-Aging Medicine?.
, Pages 433-473