to explore results)
- From bulk to plasmonic nanoparticle surfaces: the behavior of two potent therapeutic peptides, octreotide and pasireotide.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Anticonvulsant neuropeptides as drug leads for neurological diseases.
, Nat. Prod. Rep.
- Gallium(iii) and iron(iii) complexes of quinolone antimicrobials.
, Dalton Trans.
- Octreotide-functionalized and resveratrol-loaded unimolecular micelles for targeted neuroendocrine cancer therapy.
- Synthesis and binding affinities for sst receptors of cyclic peptoid SRIF-mimetics.
, Med. Chem. Commun.
- Discovery and characterization of a novel peptide inhibitor against influenza neuraminidase.
, RSC Med. Chem.