to explore results)
- In Silico Toxicology: Principles and Applications, Chapter 18 Biological Read-Across: Mechanistically-Based Species–Species and Endpoint–Endpoint Extrapolations.
, Pages 446-477
- Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for Analytical Chemistry Applications, CHAPTER 8 Molecularly Imprinted Polymer-based Optical Chemosensors for Selective Chemical Determinations.
, Pages 227-281
- Applications of Solid Phase Microextraction, Applications of SPME in criminal investigations.
, Pages 573-582
- The Science of Sugar Confectionery, Emulsifiers, colours and flavours.
, Pages 59-80
- The Science of Bakery Products, Chapter 3 Raw Materials
, Pages 56-134
- Essential Guide to Food Additives (4), CHAPTER 1 Food Additives and Why They Are Used.
, Pages 1-13
- The Science of Sugar Confectionery, Toffees and caramels.
, Pages 101-109
- The Chemistry of Fragrances, Perfume creation: The role of the perfumer.
, Pages 137-144
- The Science of Sugar Confectionery, Subject index.
, Pages 158-166
- The Chemistry of Fragrances, The application of fragrance.
, Pages 158-173