to explore results)
- Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions, Appendix
, Pages 278-326
- Cereal Grain-based Functional Foods: Carbohydrate and Phytochemical Components, CHAPTER 12 Types and Distribution of Phenolic Compounds in Grains.
, Pages 235-277
- Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions, CHAPTER 6 Retention in Reversed-Phase Liquid Chromatography
, Pages 91-152
- Foreign Compound Metabolism in Mammals: Volume 3, Biotransformations.
, Volume 3
, Pages 201-448
- Anthocyanins from Natural Sources: Exploiting Targeted Delivery for Improved Health, Chapter 6 Pharmacokinetics.
, Pages 159-185
- Commercializing Biobased Products: Opportunities, Challenges, Benefits, and Risks, Chapter 7 Lignin as Feedstock for Fibers and Chemicals.
, Pages 132-165
- A Handbook of Applied Biopolymer Technology: Synthesis, Degradation and Applications, Chapter 2 Synthetic Green Polymers from Renewable Monomers.
, Pages 22-78
- HPLC: A Practical Guide, Influence of physical chemistry on separations in liquid chromatography.
, Pages 109-132
- Integrated Forest Biorefineries: Challenges and Opportunities, CHAPTER 7 Niche Position and Opportunities for Woody Biomass Conversion.
, Pages 151-179
- Coffee: Consumption and Health Implications, CHAPTER 16 Chlorogenic Acids: Daily Consumption Through Coffee, Metabolism and Potential Health Effects.
, Pages 364-415