to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): A-B (2), A-B compounds.
, Volume 1
, Pages 1-862
- Nanotubes and Nanowires (2), Chapter 2 Inorganic Nanotubes
, Pages 243-342
- Nanotubes and Nanowires (2), Chapter 1 Carbon Nanotubes
, Pages 1-242
- Electrochemistry: Volume 12, Chapter 3 Electrochemistry at TiO2 nanotubes and other semiconductor nanostructures.
, Volume 12
, Pages 87-131
- The Carcinogenicity of Metals: Human Risk Through Occupational and Environmental Exposure, CHAPTER 9 Aluminium and Zirconium
, Pages 197-215
- Ball Milling Towards Green Synthesis: Applications, Projects, Challenges, CHAPTER 3 Oxidation and Reduction by Solid Oxidants and Reducing Agents using Ball-Milling.
, Pages 58-80
- Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for Analytical Chemistry Applications, CHAPTER 6 Micro and Nanofabrication of Molecularly Imprinted Polymers.
, Pages 167-196
- Bio-Synthetic Hybrid Materials and Bionanoparticles: A Biological Chemical Approach Towards Material Science, CHAPTER 7 Protein Interactions at Liquid/Solid Interfaces: Protein Interactions with Colloidal Alumina Particles Functionalized with Amino, Carboxyl, Sulfonate and Phosphate Groups.
, Pages 146-181
- Fire Retardancy of Polymers: New Strategies and Mechanisms, Chapter 7 Impact of Nanoparticle Shape on the Flammability of Nanocomposites.
, Pages 95-109
- Metallic and Molecular Interactions in Nanometer Layers, Pores and Particles: New Findings at the Yoctolitre Level, Chapter 5 Transition Metals
, Pages 299-402