to explore results)
- Raman Spectroscopy in Archaeology and Art History: Volume 2, CHAPTER 2 Raman Spectroscopic Analysis of Romano-British Wall Paintings: A Comparison Between Geographically Different Sites at the Northern Fringe of the Roman Empire.
, Volume 2
, Pages 16-30
- Sustainable Catalysis: With Non-endangered Metals, Part 1, Chapter 12 Iron Oxides and Simple Iron Salt-based Catalysis.
, Pages 344-372
- Semiconductor Quantum Dots: Organometallic and Inorganic Synthesis, Subject Index
, Pages 252-277
- Principles of Environmental Chemistry, Chapter 5 The Chemistry of the Solid Earth.
, Pages 234-278
- Analytical Archaeometry: Selected Topics, Chapter 12 Pigments and dyes.
, Pages 345-360
- Nuclear Power and the Environment, Chapter 7 Pathways of Radioactive Substances in the Environment.
, Pages 152-176
- Heavy Metals In Water: Presence, Removal and Safety, CHAPTER 6 Removal of Iron and Manganese from Water—Chemistry and Engineering Considerations.
, Pages 122-140
- Nanotubes and Nanowires (2), Chapter 2 Inorganic Nanotubes
, Pages 243-342
- Evolution's Destiny: Co-evolving Chemistry of the Environment and Life, Chapter 6 Trace Elements in the Evolution of Organisms and the Ecosystem*
, Pages 203-250
- Analytical Archaeometry: Selected Topics, Chapter 7 Electrochemical Techniques.
, Pages 210-241