to explore results)
- Catalysis: Volume 22, Asymmetric hydrogenation of activated ketones.
, Volume 22
, Pages 144-278
- Sustainable Catalysis: Without Metals or Other Endangered Elements, Part 2, Chapter 15 Nonquaternised Cinchona Alkaloid Derivatives as Asymmetric Organocatalysts for Carbon–Heteroatom Bond-forming Reactions.
, Pages 44-81
- Organocatalytic Dynamic Kinetic Resolution, Abbreviations
, Pages P007-P008
- Asymmetric Domino Reactions, CHAPTER 3 Asymmetric Domino Reactions Based on the Use of Chiral Organocatalysts
, Pages 251-467
- Enantioselective Multicatalysed Tandem Reactions, Abbreviations
, Pages P017-P020
- Recent Developments in Asymmetric Organocatalysis, Chapter 10 Miscellaneous Reactions
, Pages 220-231
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Chemical and Biological Approaches Volume 45, Sonogashira cross-coupling on carbohydrate templates.
, Volume 45
, Pages 157-238
- Metal-catalysis in Industrial Organic Processes, Chapter 2 Formation of C–O Bonds by Oxidation.
, Pages 23-78
- Organocatalytic Enantioselective Conjugate Addition Reactions: A Powerful Tool for the Stereocontrolled Synthesis of Complex Molecules, Chapter 6 Enantioselective Conjugate Addition Reactions Proceeding via Other Types of Activation
, Pages 222-243
- General and Synthetic Methods: Volume 16, Alcohols, halogeno compounds, and ethers.
, Volume 16
, Pages 195-249