to explore results)
- New Therapeutic Strategies for Type 2 Diabetes: Small Molecule Approaches, Chapter 2 Marketed Small Molecule Dipeptidyl Peptidase IV (DPP4) Inhibitors as a New Class of Oral Anti-Diabetics.
, Pages 15-28
- Cardiovascular and Metabolic Disease: Scientific Discoveries and New Therapies, Chapter 14 Drug Design and Therapeutic Development for Diabetes Mellitus.
, Pages 297-336
- Electrospinning: From Basic Research to Commercialization, CHAPTER 8 Large-scale Production of Electrospun-based Mat to Explore in Electronics and Sensors.
, Pages 187-204
- New Therapeutic Strategies for Type 2 Diabetes: Small Molecule Approaches, Subject Index
, Pages 501-515
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 42, Amino acids: chemistry, diversity and physical properties.
, Volume 42
, Pages 1-84
- Proteinases as Drug Targets, Chapter 5 Targeting Dipeptidyl Peptidase-4 (DPP-4) and Fibroblast Activation Protein (FAP) for Diabetes and Cancer Therapy.
, Pages 118-144
- Acute Brain Impairment: Scientific Discoveries and Translational Research, Chapter 5 Neuroprotective Therapies for Ischemic Stroke.
, Pages 64-81
- Proteinases as Drug Targets, Chapter 1 Dipeptidyl Peptidases: Substrates and Therapeutic Targeting in Human Health and Disease.
, Pages 1-43