to explore results)
- Photodegradation of E2 in the presence of natural montmorillonite and the iron complexing agent ethylenediamine-N,N′-disuccinic acid.
, Photochem. Photobiol. Sci.
- Organic-soluble optically pure anionic metal complexes PPh4[MIII(S,S-EDDS)]·2H2O (M = Fe, Co, Cr).
, Dalton Trans.
- From initial treatment design to final disposal of chelating agents: a review of corrosion and degradation mechanisms.
, RSC Adv.
- Process design and validation of a new mixed eluent for leaching Cd, Cr, Pb, Cu, Ni, and Zn from heavy metal-polluted soil.
, Anal. Methods
- Integrated phytoremediation focused on microbial investigation.
, RSC Adv.
- Application and mechanism of ferrihydrite in the EDDS improved heterogeneous photo-Fenton system: the role of different reactive species under different conditions.
, New J. Chem.
- Chelation technology: a promising green approach for resource management and waste minimization.
, Environ. Sci.: Processes Impacts
- Complexation of [S,S] and mixed stereoisomers of N,N′-ethylenediaminedisuccinic acid (EDDS) with Fe(iii), Cu(ii), Zn(ii) and Mn(ii) ions in aqueous solution.
, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans.
- Biocatalytic enantioselective hydroaminations enabling synthesis of N-arylalkyl-substituted l-aspartic acids.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Sustainable from the very beginning: rational design of molecules by life cycle engineering as an important approach for green pharmacy and green chemistry.
, Green Chem.