to explore results)
- Organoselenium Compounds in Biology and Medicine: Synthesis, Biological and Therapeutic Treatments, Chapter 4 The Relevant Chemistry of Imidazoline-2-selone Donors with Potential Biological Applications.
, Pages 122-149
- Emerging Drugs and Targets for Multiple Sclerosis, CHAPTER 9 Emerging Drugs and Targets for Remyelination in Multiple Sclerosis.
, Pages 197-221
- Noncovalent Interactions in Catalysis, CHAPTER 28 Noncovalent Interactions in Biocatalysis – A Theoretical Perspective.
, Pages 608-627
- Inorganic Biochemistry: Volume 1, Inorganic elements in biology and medicine.
, Volume 1
, Pages 356-420
- Orphan Drugs and Rare Diseases, Chapter 9 Discovery and Development of Tafamidis for the Treatment of TTR Familial Amyloid Polyneuropathy.
, Pages 202-229
- Handbook of Chalcogen Chemistry: New Perspectives in Sulfur, Selenium and Tellurium (2), CHAPTER 10.3 The Role of Sulfur and Selenium Species in the Thyroid.
, Volume 2
, Pages 47-65
- Metabolic Profiling: Disease and Xenobiotics, CHAPTER 3 Recent Developments in Exploratory Data Analysis and Pattern Recognition Techniques.
, Pages 74-116
- Challenges in Endocrine Disruptor Toxicology and Risk Assessment, Chapter 1 Endocrine Disruptor Effects on Estrogen, Androgen and Thyroid Pathways: Recent Advances on Screening and Assessment.
, Pages 1-24
- Chromatography and Capillary Electrophoresis in Food Analysis, Analytical determination of low-Mr compounds.
, Pages 278-314
- Challenges in Endocrine Disruptor Toxicology and Risk Assessment, Chapter 5 Sex-specific Actions of Endocrine Disruptors.
, Pages 121-154