to explore results)
- Iron-Containing Enzymes: Versatile Catalysts of Hydroxylation Reactions in Nature, Chapter 2 Non-heme Iron-Dependent Dioxygenases: Mechanism and Structure.
, Pages 42-66
- Photochemistry: Volume 41, Photochemistry of the prebiotic atmosphere.
, Volume 41
, Pages 342-359
- Environmental Radiochemical Analysis II, Simultaneous determination of long-lived radionuclides in environmental samples.
, Pages 185-196
- Spectroscopic Properties of Inorganic and Organometallic Compounds: Volume 40, Spectroscopic studies and reactions of corrosion products at surfaces and electrodes.
, Volume 40
, Pages 385-449
- Inorganic Two-dimensional Nanomaterials: Fundamental Understanding, Characterizations and Energy Applications, CHAPTER 5 Liquid Phase Synthesis of Two-dimensional Crystals: from Top-down to Bottom-up.
, Pages 126-152
- Nanoscience: Volume 2, Chapter 8 Recent developments in the design of nanomaterials for photothermal and magnetic hyperthermia induced controllable drug delivery.
, Volume 2
, Pages 225-254
- Chemical Modelling: Volume 14, Modeling the oxidation mechanism of pyrite and arsenopyrite – connection to acid rock drainage.
, Volume 14
, Pages 162-194
- Resource Recovery from Wastes: Towards a Circular Economy, Chapter 8 Potential Application of Direct and Indirect Iron Bioreduction in Resource Recovery from Iron Oxide-bearing Wastes.
, Pages 192-212
- Surface Chemistry of Colloidal Nanocrystals, CHAPTER 4 Polymer–Inorganic Colloidal Nanocomposites
, Pages 123-160
- Environmental Chemistry: Volume 2, The elemental constituents of soils.
, Volume 2
, Pages 94-204