to explore results)
- Index pages
- Bioactivities of alternative protein sources and their potential health benefits.
, Food Funct.
- The identification and semi-quantitative assay of some fat-soluble vitamins and antioxidants in pharmaceutical products and animal feeds by thin-layer chromatography.
- The determination of vitamin E in food by colorimetry and gas-liquid chromatography.
- Simultaneous determination of fat-soluble vitamins and
provitamins in dairy products by liquid chromatography with a narrow-bore
- A carbon dot-based fluorescent nanoprobe for the associated detection of iron ions and the determination of the fluctuation of ascorbic acid induced by hypoxia in cells and in vivo.
- Analysis of urine, oral fluid and fingerprints by liquid extraction surface analysis coupled to high resolution MS and MS/MS – opportunities for forensic and biomedical science.
, Anal. Methods
- Binding of ascorbic acid and α-tocopherol to bovine serum albumin: a comparative study.
, Mol. BioSyst.
- δ-Tocopherol prevents methylglyoxal-induced apoptosis by reducing ROS generation and inhibiting apoptotic signaling cascades in human umbilical vein endothelial cells.
, Food Funct.
- The vertical location of α-tocopherol in phosphatidylcholine membranes is not altered as a function of the degree of unsaturation of the fatty acyl chains.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.