to explore results)
- Edible Fungi: Chemical Composition, Nutrition and Health Effects, Chapter 7 Terpenes and Steroids in Fungi Used in the Daily Diet.
, Pages 273-303
- Terpenoids and Steroids: Volume 1, Sesquiterpenoids.
, Volume 1
, Pages 51-123
- Terpenoids and Steroids: Volume 3, Sesquiterpenoids.
, Volume 3
, Pages 92-162
- Coffee: Production, Quality and Chemistry, CHAPTER 34 Phytochemicals From Coffea Leaves.
, Pages 771-788
- Culinary Herbs and Spices: A Global Guide, CHAPTER 4 Bay Leaf (Laurus nobilis)
, Pages 47-59
- Chemistry, Biological Activities and Therapeutic Applications of Medicinal Plants in Ayurveda, Chapter 7 Most Modern Approach to the Phytochemical Evaluation and Use of Pepper Species in Ayurvedic Formulations.
, Pages 148-175
- Computational Systems Pharmacology and Toxicology, CHAPTER 12 Chemical–Disease Category Linkage (CDCL): Computational Methods Linking Traditional Chinese Medicines and Western Therapeutics.
, Pages 279-299
- Green Corrosion Inhibition: Fundamentals, Design, Synthesis and Applications, Chapter 8 Plant Extracts as Green Corrosion Inhibitors
, Pages 184-202
- Photochemistry: Volume 35, Photochemistry of alkenes, alkynes and related compounds.
, Volume 35
, Pages 47-78
- The Chemistry of Fungi, Chapter 5 Terpenoid Fungal Metabolites
, Pages 73-119