to explore results)
- Food Irradiation Technologies: Concepts, Applications and Outcomes, Chapter 8 Packaging for Food Irradiation.
, Pages 123-168
- Iron-Containing Enzymes: Versatile Catalysts of Hydroxylation Reactions in Nature, Chapter 10 Oxidation of Unnatural Substrates by Engineered Cytochrome P450cam.
, Pages 330-365
- Food Contact Materials Analysis: Mass Spectrometry Techniques, CHAPTER 3 Additives, Inks and Other Migrant Substances in Food Contact Materials.
, Pages 48-81
- Chemical Toxicity Prediction: Category Formation and Read-Across, Chapter 3 Informing Chemical Categories through the Development of Adverse Outcome Pathways.
, Pages 44-71
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): E-J (2), E-J compounds.
, Volume 4
, Pages 1-898
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of CAS registry numbers.
, Volume 7
, Pages 915-956
- Green Materials from Plant Oils, CHAPTER 2 Chemical Synthesis of Carbonates, Esters, and Acetals from Soybean Oil.
, Pages 28-40
- Catalytic Aerobic Oxidations, CHAPTER 7 Continuous-flow Photooxygenations: An Advantageous and Sustainable Oxidation Methodology with a Bright Future.
, Pages 181-251
- Semiconductor Quantum Dots: Organometallic and Inorganic Synthesis, Chapter 4 The Preparation of Other Chalcogenides and Pnictide Nanomaterials
, Pages 92-112
- Semiconductor Quantum Dots: Organometallic and Inorganic Synthesis, Chapter 1 The Preparation of II–VI Semiconductor Nanomaterials
, Pages 1-52