to explore results)
- Valorization of an underused sugar derived from hemicellulose: efficient synthesis of 5-hydroxymethylfurfural from mannose with aluminum salt catalyst in dimethyl sulfoxide/water mixed solvent.
, RSC Adv.
- Conversion of saccharides into formic acid using hydrogen peroxide and a recyclable palladium(ii) catalyst in aqueous alkaline media at ambient temperatures.
, Green Chem.
- Identification and quantitative determination of carbohydrate molecules in Greek honey by employing 13C NMR spectroscopy.
, Anal. Methods
- Oligosaccharide sensing with chromophore-modified curdlan in aqueous media.
, Chem. Commun.
- Investigating carbohydrate isomers by IMS-CID-IMS-MS: precursor and fragment ion cross-sections.
- Achieving multiple hydrogen/deuterium exchange timepoints of carbohydrate hydroxyls using theta-electrospray emitters.
- Is honey able to potentiate the antioxidant and cytotoxic properties of medicinal plants consumed as infusions for hepatoprotective effects?.
, Food Funct.
- Phytochemical characterization and antioxidant activity of the cladodes of Opuntia macrorhiza (Engelm.) and Opuntia microdasys (Lehm.).
, Food Funct.
- Secondary isotope multiplet nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy of partially labelled entities (SIMPLE): 13C spectra of stachyose and its subunits.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- LXXXIX.—Melezitose and turanose.
, J. Chem. Soc.