to explore results)
- Oxidative Stress and Redox Signalling in Parkinson’s Disease, CHAPTER 14 Dietary Anti-, Pro-Oxidants in the Etiology of Parkinson’s Disease.
, Pages 447-504
- MicroRNAs in Diseases and Disorders: Emerging Therapeutic Targets, CHAPTER 1 Role of Nutrition, the Epigenome, and MicroRNAs in Cancer Pathogenesis.
, Pages 1-35
- Anti-aging Drugs: From Basic Research to Clinical Practice, CHAPTER 13 Lifespan-Extending Effect of Resveratrol and Other Phytochemicals.
, Pages 328-351
- Emerging Drugs and Targets for Alzheimer's Disease: Volume 2: Neuronal Plasticity, Chapter 21 Targeting NF-κB Inflammatory and Prosurvival Signalling in Alzheimer's Disease.
, Volume 2
, Pages 129-152
- Anti-aging Drugs: From Basic Research to Clinical Practice, CHAPTER 6 Nanotechnology in Anti-Aging: Nutraceutical Delivery and Related Applications.
, Pages 142-169
- Nutrition and Cancer Prevention: From Molecular Mechanisms to Dietary Recommendations, CHAPTER 16 Nutrition, (Cancer-)Stem Cells and Cancer Prevention.
, Pages 294-316
- Functional Polymers for Nanomedicine, Chapter 11 Polymer-Based Prodrugs for Cancer Chemotherapy.
, Pages 245-260
- Smart Materials for Tissue Engineering: Applications, CHAPTER 10 Advances of Smart Materials for Wound Healing.
, Pages 258-289
- Advances in Biological Solid-State NMR: Proteins and Membrane-Active Peptides, CHAPTER 8 Structural Studies of Small Bioactive Compounds Interacting with Membranes and Proteins.
, Pages 133-161
- Stimuli-responsive Drug Delivery Systems, CHAPTER 5 Redox-responsive Drug Delivery Systems.
, Pages 109-144