to explore results)
- Food Flavors and Chemistry: Advances of the New Millennium, Relationships between the odor and flavor attributes and the volatile composition and gross composition of cheese.
, Pages 108-117
- Volume Properties: Liquids, Solutions and Vapours, CHAPTER 7 Excess Volumes of Liquid Nonelectrolyte Mixtures.
, Pages 163-245
- Catalysis: Volume 22, Bioethanol reforming for H2 production. A comparison with hydrocarbon reforming.
, Volume 22
, Pages 1-55
- Food Flavors and Chemistry: Advances of the New Millennium, Headspace composition of virgin olive oil evaluated by solid phase Microextraction: Relationship with the oil sensory characteristics.
, Pages 236-247
- Applications of Solid Phase Microextraction, Application of SPME methods for the determination of volatile wine aroma compounds in view of the varietal characterization.
, Pages 372-392
- Transition Metal Catalysis in Aerobic Alcohol Oxidation, CHAPTER 8 Gas-Phase Oxidation of Alcohols: Innovation in Industrial Technologies and Recent Developments.
, Pages 203-230
- Statistics for the Quality Control Chemistry Laboratory, Control charts in the analytical laboratory.
, Pages 35-86
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 32, Amino acids.
, Volume 32
, Pages 1-106
- Renewable Resources for Biorefineries, CHAPTER 1 Bio-based Polymers and Materials.
, Pages 1-28
- Renewable Resources for Biorefineries, Subject Index
, Pages 187-201