to explore results)
adsorption and aggregate structure at silica
nanoparticles: Effects of particle size and surface modification.
, Soft Matter
- Effect of temperature on the kinetics of free radical formation during the pyrolysis of some amino acids.
- Observations on the use of 2,4,6-trinitrobenzenesulphonic acid for the determination of available lysine in animal protein concentrates.
- Encapsulation of ascorbic acid promotes the reduction of Maillard reaction products in UHT milk.
, Food Funct.
- Bifunctional chelators for copper radiopharmaceuticals: the synthesis of [Cu(ATSM)–amino acid] and [Cu(ATSM)–octreotide] conjugates.
, Dalton Trans.
- 242. Preparation of optically active lysine labelled with 14C and 15N.
, J. Chem. Soc.
- Lysinol: a renewably resourced alternative to petrochemical polyamines and aminoalcohols.
, Green Chem.
- Interfacing hard and living matter: plasma-assembled proteins on inorganic functional materials for enhanced coupling to cells and tissue.
, J. Mater. Chem. B
- Effective regioselective protection of amino groups of lysine achieved by a supramolecular enzyme-mimic approach.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- In situ examination of a charged amino acid-induced structural change in lipid bilayers by sum frequency generation vibrational spectroscopy.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.