to explore results)
- Capillary electrophoresis with three-color fluorescence detection for the analysis of glycosphingolipid metabolism.
- Lipid and ganglioside alterations in tumor cells treated with antimitotic
, Mol. BioSyst.
- Efficient diversification of GM3 gangliosides via late-stage sialylation and dynamic glycan structural studies with 19F solid-state NMR.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Using ambient ozone for assignment of double bond position in unsaturated lipids.
- Detachment of giant liposomes – coupling of receptor mobility and membrane shape.
, Soft Matter
- Fluorescence-monitored zero dead-volume nanoLC-microESI-QIT-TOF MS for analysis of fluorescently tagged glycosphingolipids.
- The endocytic pathway and therapeutic efficiency of doxorubicin conjugated cholesterol-derived polymers.
, Biomater. Sci.
- Sphingolipidomic study of davidiin-treated HepG2 human hepatocellular carcinoma cells using UHPLC-MS.
, RSC Adv.
- Influence of protein corona and caveolae-mediated endocytosis on nanoparticle uptake and transcytosis.
- Ferrocenes with two carbohydrate appendages at the upper and lower rings are useful for investigating carbohydrate–carbohydrate interactions.
, Chem. Commun.