to explore results)
- Protonated malonate: the influence of the hydrogen bonds on the magnetic behaviour.
- Synthesis, crystal structure and magnetic properties of two-dimensional malonato-bridged cobalt(ii) and nickel(ii) compounds.
- A polydiacetylene-based colorimetric chemosensor for malondialdehyde detection: a food spoilage indicator.
, J. Mater. Chem. C
- Structural versatility of the malonate ligand as a tool for crystal engineering in the design of molecular magnets.
- Critical appraisal of available thermodynamic data for the complexation of antimony(iii) and antimony(v) by low molecular mass organic ligands.
, J. Environ. Monit.
- A three-dimensional copper(ii) 12-metallacrown-4 complex with malonomonohydroxamic acid (H3mmh) as a ligand.
, New J. Chem.
- Stereocontrol in the intramolecular Buchner reaction of diazoketones.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- New air-stable zinc complexes formed from cyanoacrylate- and methylenemalonate-based [N2O2]-ligands and their role as catalysts in epoxide–CO2 coupling.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- Catalytic oxidation of carbohydrates into organic acids and furan chemicals.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Molecular dynamics simulations of the water adsorption around malonic acid aerosol models.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.