to explore results)
- The Biological Chemistry of Nickel, CHAPTER 10 Nickel Glyoxalase I.
, Pages 200-219
- Advances in Flavours and Fragrances: From the Sensation To the Synthesis, New results on the formation of important maillard aroma compounds.
, Pages 163-177
- Imidazole Dipeptides: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 8 Carnosine and Derivatives as Inhibitors of Protein Covalent Modifications Induced by Reactive Carbonyl Species.
, Pages 139-169
- Coffee: Consumption and Health Implications, CHAPTER 10 Antimicrobial Activity of Coffee.
, Pages 234-254
- Sustainable Catalysis: With Non-endangered Metals, Part 2, Chapter 21 Tin-based Catalysts.
, Pages 231-253
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 10, Phosphates and phosphonates of biochemical interest.
, Volume 10
, Pages 151-168
- Analytical Electrogenerated Chemiluminescence: From Fundamentals to Bioassays, Chapter 4 Electrochemiluminescence Coreactants.
, Pages 92-133
- Photochemistry: Volume 7, Gas-phase studies.
, Volume 7
, Pages 98-150
- High Pressure Technologies in Biomass Conversion, Chapter 6 Processing of Lignocellulosic Biomass Derived Monomers using High-pressure CO2 and CO2–H2O Mixtures.
, Pages 115-136
- Mitigating Contamination from Food Processing, CHAPTER 8 Advanced Glycation Endproducts (AGEs) in Food: Health Implications and Mitigation Strategies.
, Pages 191-220