to explore results)
- Modulation of GSH with exogenous agents leads to changes in glyoxalase 1 enzyme activity in VL-17A cells exposed to chronic alcohol plus high glucose.
, Food Funct.
- A mechanistic model of fast pyrolysis of hemicellulose.
, Energy Environ. Sci.
- Flavour chemistry of methylglyoxal and glyoxal.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Quantitative NMR spectroscopy for the rapid measurement of methylglyoxal in manuka honey.
, Anal. Methods
- New stereoselective reaction of methylglyoxal with 2-aminopyridine and adenine derivatives: Formation of imino acid-nucleic base derivatives in water under mild conditions.
, Chem. Commun.
- Non-stoichiometric formation of formic and levulinic acids from the hydrolysis of biomass derived hexose carbohydrates.
, RSC Adv.
- Synergetic effects of bimetals in modified beta zeolite for lactic acid synthesis from biomass-derived carbohydrates.
, RSC Adv.
- Zeolite-catalysed conversion of C3
sugars to alkyl lactates.
, Green Chem.
- Uptake of acetone, 2-butanone, 2,3-butanedione and 2-oxopropanal on a water surface.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Effect of Cd(ii) and Se(iv) exposure on cellular distribution of both elements and concentration levels of glyoxal and methylglyoxal in Lepidium sativum.