to explore results)
- Biocatalysed concurrent production of enantioenriched compounds through parallel interconnected kinetic asymmetric transformations.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Acid-induced 13C nuclear magnetic resonance chemical shift changes of ether and ester carbon atoms.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- Photolysis of carboxylic esters: conversion of alcohols into alkanes.
, J. Chem. Soc., Chem. Commun.
- The gas-chromatographic examination of certain antistatic additives in polyethylene.
- Synthesis of 3,3,3-trifluoropropene telomers and their modification into fluorosurfactants.
, Polym. Chem.
- Essential oils of three cow parsnips – composition and activity against nosocomial and foodborne pathogens and food contaminants.
, Food Funct.
- Analysis of fresh Mentha haplocalyx volatile components by comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography and high-resolution time-of-flight mass spectrometry.
- Bioactivity, proximate, mineral and volatile profiles along the flowering stages of Opuntia microdasys (Lehm.): defining potential applications.
, Food Funct.
- 349. Synthetic aspects of free-radical addition. Part II. Preparation of homologues by homolytic alkylation of acetic acid and related compounds.
, J. Chem. Soc.
- Synthesis of arylthallium complexes using organomercury compounds. Crystal and molecular structures of [NMe4][Tl(C6H4NNPh-2)Cl3] and [Tl(C6H4CH2-NMe2-2)Cl2].
, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans.