to explore results)
- Sensing Techniques for Food Safety and Quality Control, Chapter 11 Smartphone-based Sensing in Food Safety and Quality Analysis.
, Pages 332-358
- Pollution: Causes, Effects and Control (4), Chemical pollution of the aquatic environment by priority pollutants and its control.
, Pages 1-31
- Biomarkers and Human Biomonitoring: Volume 1, Chapter 3D Brominated Flame Retardants: Biomarkers and Human Biomonitoring.
, Volume 1
, Pages 288-321
- Hormone-Disruptive Chemical Contaminants in Food, Chapter 6 Role of Metabolism in the Bioactivation/Detoxification of Food Contaminants.
, Pages 93-114
- Challenges in Endocrine Disruptor Toxicology and Risk Assessment, Chapter 6 Health Risks of Transplacental Exposure to Endocrine Disruptors.
, Pages 155-196
- Still Only One Earth: Progress in the 40 Years Since the First UN Conference on the Environment, Persistent Organic Pollutants.
, Pages 150-186
- Aging and Vulnerability to Environmental Chemicals: Age-related Disorders and Their Origins in Enviromental Exposures, CHAPTER 10 Male Reproductive Tract Disorders.
, Pages 267-292
- Environmental Pollutant Exposures and Public Health, Consumer Products as a Source of Human Exposure to Chemicals.
, Pages 295-352
- Chemical Alternatives Assessments, European Initiatives for Selecting Sustainable Flame Retardants.
, Pages 44-66
- Chlorinated Solvents: A Forensic Evaluation, Chapter 11 Releases from a Sewer Pipe
, Pages 355-382