to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- Essential Guide to Food Additives (4), CHAPTER 6 E Numbers
, Pages 91-276
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): O-S (2), O-S compounds.
, Volume 6
, Pages 1-952
- Mitigating Contamination from Food Processing, CHAPTER 3 Risk/Benefits Evaluation of Acrylamide Mitigation Initiatives in Cereal Products.
, Pages 45-74
- The Science of Bakery Products, Chapter 3 Raw Materials
, Pages 56-134
- The Chemistry of the Morita-Baylis-Hillman Reaction, Chapter 2 Catalytic Systems for the Morita–Baylis–Hillman Reaction.
, Pages 79-208
- Chemical Formulation: An Overview of Surfactant Based Chemical Preparations Used in Everyday Life, Formulation chemicals.
, Pages 7-47
- Nanotoxicology: Experimental and Computational Perspectives, Chapter 4 Protocols for In vitro and In vivo Toxicity Assessment of Engineered Nanoparticles.
, Pages 94-132
- Selenium: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 11 Bioavailability of Selenium and Selenium Compounds in Foodstuff by In Vitro Testing.
, Pages 197-220
- Catalysis in Ionic Liquids: From Catalyst Synthesis to Application, CHAPTER 3 Homogeneous Catalysis in Ionic Liquids.
, Pages 44-308