to explore results)
- Macrocyclic amines as catalysts of the hydrolysis of the triphosphate bridge of the mRNA 5′-cap structure.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Adenosine/guanosine-3′,5′-bis-phosphates as biocompatible and selective Zn2+-ion chelators. Characterization and comparison with adenosine/guanosine-5′-di-phosphate.
, Dalton Trans.
- The bioconjugation mechanism of purine cross-linkers affects microstructure and cell response to ultra rapidly gelling purine–chitosan sponges.
, J. Mater. Chem. B
- Purine-crosslinked injectable chitosan sponges promote oligodendrocyte progenitor cells’ attachment and differentiation.
, Biomater. Sci.
- Ruthenium(ii) [3 + 2 + 1] mixed ligand complexes: substituent effect on photolability, photooxidation of bases, photocytotoxicity and photonuclease activity.
, Dalton Trans.
- Sequential one-pot multienzyme (OPME) synthesis of lacto-N-neotetraose and its sialyl and fucosyl derivatives.
, Chem. Commun.
- Towards mRNA with superior translational activity: synthesis and properties of ARCA tetraphosphates with single phosphorothioate modifications.
, New J. Chem.
- Selective and sensitive colorimetric detection of stringent alarmone ppGpp with Fenton-like reagent.
- The 2-phenylbenzimidazole-5-sulfonate/layered double hydroxide co-intercalation composite and its luminescence response to nucleotides.
, J. Mater. Chem. C
pH-Dependent competition between
P) macrochelation and
7 oligomer formation for
(η6-arene)RuII complexes of adenosine
and guanosine 5′-mono-, -di- and -tri-phosphates
, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans.