to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): O-S (2), O-S compounds.
, Volume 6
, Pages 1-952
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- Sustainable Catalysis: With Non-endangered Metals, Part 1, Chapter 7 Titanium-based Catalysts for Asymmetric Transformations.
, Pages 140-198
- Sustainable Catalysis: With Non-endangered Metals, Part 1, Chapter 2 Alkali Metal (Li, Na, K)-based Catalysts.
, Pages 15-48
- Sustainable Catalysis: With Non-endangered Metals, Part 1, Chapter 9 Vanadium- and Niobium-catalysed Enantioselective Reactions.
, Pages 216-249
- Handbook of Culture Media for Food and Water Microbiology (3), Chapter 16 Culture Media for the Isolation of Diarrhoeagenic Escherichia coli from Foods.
, Pages 321-356
- Preventing Chemical Weapons: Arms Control and Disarmament as the Sciences Converge, CHAPTER 12 Development and Hostile Use of Toxic Chemical Means of Delivery and Dispersal.
, Pages 332-379
- Privileged Scaffolds in Medicinal Chemistry: Design, Synthesis, Evaluation, Chapter 16 Spirocycles as Privileged Structural Motifs in Medicinal Chemistry.
, Pages 439-458
- Toxicology, Survival and Health Hazards of Combustion Products, Chapter 10 Hydrogen Cyanide—Physiological Effects of Acute Exposure during Fires.
, Pages 310-360
- Chemical and Biological Synthesis: Enabling Approaches for Understanding Biology, Chapter 4 Lead- and Fragment-oriented Synthesis.
, Pages 74-113